Monday, January 24, 2011

Get off your Ass and Do Something!

So today I feel like writing about something that has been bothering me lately. I keep hearing from people day after day how one day they will do this or they wish they could do that or wouldn't it be cool if. Enough of the what ifs! Sometimes you need to GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. Life is too short to sit around and hope that Fate knocks on your door, sure luck can play a role along the way but if you want something you have to get up and grab it by the ears beat it senseless and bring it home! Now that might be a bit graphic but you get the point, too many people sit back and wait for life to come to them because all we think about are the what ifs, what if I can't get a job, what if I don't make friends, what if I hate it... you can't live like that.. if there is a life you want to live or something your dying to do... Just do It! At the very least give it a shot. Last point on the issue I promise but if you do finally decide to take action and go after the life you want for yourself or what have you.. go at it 100% don't leave any doubt in your mind that you could have given more... sometimes in life we only get one chance, so embrace every opportunity as if it was your last, you may be surprised at the things you can accomplish...

No comments: