Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One Quarter down 3 to go!














































So it is official, I have finished my first quarter in Portfolio School. It went by way to fast but I learned a lot and I'm really looking forward to the following quarters. My quarter review with Directors Jeff Epstein and Maria Scileppi is Thursday and I am interested to hear what they have to say about my production in the quarter as well as the advice they can give me moving forward. My resume is very close to completion which means that my website is getting even closer to going live. I have also gone ahead and uploaded some of the better marker comps that Justin and I came up with for our shoe ads. To remind you we did APL's Concept 1, the first shoe proven to increase your vertical leap. We decided to make an app as well as a number of print ads some of which are interactive. I will update again after my review with Jeff and Maria and will hopefully have some good news to report.

No comments: