Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Website and Shoe Comps Update

Good News and Bad news guy... Bad news first the website is not up yet, BUT it is all but finished. Everything is loaded onto the site minus my bio and resume. My bio will be done tonight but I am holding off on the resume because in typography we are actually all re-designing our resumes and I want to make sure that I put my best work to date on the site rather than looking to amateur. As far as the shoes go Justin and I did some really great work together and going off of Justin's suggest we decided to shoes Propulsion Labs Concept 1 basketball shoes for our concept. Concept 1 is the first shoe ever to be banned from the NBA because it gives an unfair competitive advantage proving in a number of test to give athletes up to 3.5 extra inches on their vertical. I am sketching all the comps out now and should have them posted either Thursday or Friday. So again if you have been waiting to see the website, it will be up in another week or so I want to make sure the resume is down pat. Check in the next for days for the shoe comps!

1 comment:

Tito said...

Go Tommy, Go Tommy